Netflix is forced to lower prices in South America as competing offers boom
The change in the policy of shared passwords of Netflix has generated an earthquake in the sector of the platforms of series and movies in streaming, where predictably the company will lose thousands of followers that the rest of the companies want to refresh and to see how the rest lurk, Netflix has put the batteries and has decided to lower the prices of the subscription in several countries of South America.
It was last week, when Netflix announced the most controversial change in its history, se ended up sharing access codes, and in the case of doing so you could only do it with a maximum of two people and paying 5.99 euros per head in addition to the subscription.
This resulted in users being able to end up paying almost 30 euros per month to watch Netflix, and obviously this amount is too high, so a huge drop in the number of subscribers is expected.
Elon Musk: Tesla denies firing workers over union campaign
In recent years, there have been allegations that Tesla, the electric car company led by CEO Elon Musk, has retaliated against employees who have tried to form a union. These allegations have been denied by the company.
In February 2021, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) found that Tesla had violated US labor law by intimidating and retaliating against employees who had engaged in protected union activities. Specifically, the NLRB found that Tesla had illegally fired a worker who had been involved in union organizing and had interrogated other employees about their union activities.
However, Tesla has maintained that it did not engage in any anti-union activity and has denied that it fired workers for engaging in union organizing. In a statement released after the NLRB ruling, the company said that it “respects the rights of all employees to organize and join or not join a union,” and that it would comply with the NLRB’s order to reinstate the fired worker and provide him with back pay.
It is worth noting that Tesla is not alone in facing allegations of anti-union activity. In recent years, there have been numerous reports of companies across a range of industries engaging in such practices. The issue of unionization in the tech industry has become particularly contentious in recent years, with workers at companies like Google and Amazon pushing for greater protections and better working conditions.
5 Examples of Smart Technology in Healthcare
- Wearable devices: These devices are worn on the body and can monitor vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature. They can also track physical activity and sleep patterns. Wearables like smartwatches and fitness trackers provide a wealth of data that can be used to track and monitor health and fitness over time.
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs): EHRs allow healthcare providers to access patient records quickly and easily. They can track patient medications, allergies, and medical history. EHRs can be used to monitor patient outcomes, track treatment plans, and coordinate care between multiple providers.
- Telemedicine: Telemedicine allows patients to receive medical care remotely. This technology is particularly useful for patients who live in rural or remote areas, or who are unable to travel to a healthcare facility. With telemedicine, patients can have video consultations with doctors and other healthcare professionals, get prescriptions filled, and receive lab results.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI is being used to analyze large amounts of medical data, including medical images and patient records. AI can help diagnose diseases, predict patient outcomes, and identify high-risk patients. AI can also be used to develop personalized treatment plans.
- 3D Printing: 3D printing technology is being used to create prosthetic limbs, medical devices, and implants. 3D printing can be used to create custom-fitted prosthetic devices that are more comfortable and functional than traditional prosthetics. It can also be used to create implants that are more compatible with a patient’s body.
23 Bachelor Programs in Healthcare Technology 2023
Here are 23 bachelor programs in healthcare technology that may be available in 2023:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Healthcare Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in Health Informatics and Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Technology and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Technology Assessment
- Bachelor of Science in Health Policy and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Information Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Dosimetry
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
Please note that availability of these programs may vary by country and university, and this list is not exhaustive.
HEALTH1 month ago
Community Health Center
Uncategorized2 months ago
FASHION1 month ago
This is the coat to invest in in 2023, according to New York street style
News4 weeks ago
How Apple designed AirTags to be privacy-first and stalker-proof
SPORTS1 month ago
Alcaraz challenges Djokovic: “The goal is to regain the number one as soon as possible”
HEALTH1 month ago
Department of health
HEALTH1 month ago
Types of medical treatment you may need in your lifetime
HEALTH1 month ago
Things To Think About Precision Balances